Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween fun!

When asking Lyla the other day what she would like for Christmas she replied, "Halloween". Excuse me? Lyla had so much fun for Halloween that she decided she wanted to ask Santa to bring Halloween back! She obviously doesn't remember the whole Christmas experience.





Noe was Hermione Granger from Harry Potter and Lyla was a pirate!! Notice Lyla had already broke into the chocolate while trick or treating:)

A couple of weeks ago my great friend Renee came to visit from Tennessee.  She is starting her own business doing photography and decided to come practice on us. She did some great pictures! I hope she knows how much of a big deal this was for me. I don't like to see myself big and pregnant but, for her I did it! She's one of the best friends ever!





I do have beautiful girls, if I do say so myself!


Baby West is on his way! I am officially 6 weeks away from my due date but, could have as little as three weeks left since I had Lyla at 37 weeks.  I don't feel as terrible as I did with the girls at this point, which is great. Maybe it's I don't have TIME to feel horrible since I have the girls. He is sitting alot lower than the girls did, which causes more pressure but, also leaves more room for my stomach to eat! Contractions this time have been way more intense than they were with the girls. I haven't had anything regular enough to call the doctor but, when they do come I'm in pain for a couple of hours. This better not mean I will have a painful delivery! As long as they can stay pretty weak but, regular my epidural should kick in before the real pain starts!

So my next post hopefully will be all about my new little guy. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Your babies are so beautiful, and you can tell Noe that she had the best Halloween costume!! And don't hate seeing yourself pregnant, you look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete